Sikh Mask - Premium Cotton Linen Fabric
- BREATHE SIKH MASKS are specifically designed to suit the requirements of Sikh community.
- Comfortable to wear over a turban, instead of ears.
- Has a 3” Velcro adjustment at the back, providing a perfect fit in most turban sizes.
- Made with lightweight, premium breathable cotton.
- Outer Layer - Breathable Fine Cotton
- Filtration Layer - 25-30 GSM Meltdown Fabric
- Inner Layer - Soft and Premium Cotton
- Colours may vary slightly depending on your screen brightness
- Width 20cm, Strap 40cm, Centre Length 15cm, Side Length 7.5cm
- One size fits all.
- Handmade Items, measurements may vary slightly
8 - 10 working days
(Deliveries may take longer than usual due to the Covid-19 restrictions.)
Please note, we are currently accepting orders from within India only.
- 3 Ply breathable hybrid masks, made with premium cotton/poplin and meltblown filteration layer.
- Wider face coverage for maximum protection
- Easy to carry and maintain. Complimentary carry pouch if you buy three or more
- BREATHE MASK is ideal for everyday wear.
- Wash your mask after every use.
- Wash your hands before wearing and after removing the mask.
- For effective reusability, gently hand wash with disinfectant liquid/standard laundry detergent.
- BREATHE MASK is recommended for up to 20 washes.
- BREATHE MASK is not meant to prevent or cure any medical disease.
- BREATHE MASK is for individual use, not to be shared with others to prevent contamination.
- Do not wear mask more than six hours continuously.
- Be careful while riding or driving with the mask on. Your spectacles or sunglasses could get fogged.
- No mask can guarantee full protection from Covid-19.
- Due to sanitary reasons all sales are final. No returns or exchanges.
Share this Product
Mask is very comfortable. I can wear it all day without hassle
Bought three masks yesterday for my hubby. They are very comfortable and he loves them